Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Late Night WOW
So last Thursday (I think) when I was playing WoW I was asked to head over to the Eastern Kingdoms and party up with Heather and Travis. What ensued was a gaming session that lasted until around 4am. The majority of the time it was Heather and myself watching Travis run off and get killed by some enemy. He started doing better once we all got on skype for a voice chat. (typing takes longer then talking) We got lost in Silvermoon City, did a bunch of quests, and (I think) Travis and Heather learned how to play a little better. It was the first time in a while where I played a game for more then 3 hours straight. It was absolutely ridiculous, but I enjoyed every second of it (especially seeing Travis run off and get murdered by skeletons). The only problem was that it was too late in the day to play more....the only reason I got off was due to being extremely tired. WoW has the ability to suck you in for hours upon hours. You don't even have to do quests. I was level 39 at the time in a level 15 zone. I didn't have to do quests or kill mobs of enemies. We were all hanging out in a virtual world (I don't know if the others share my view about it, but that's how I look at it) Now I'm looking forward to playing with them again and hopefully having as much fun as I did last time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Travis and I did have a lot of fun gaming that night. I hope we can play another night to work together. I am curious to see how we have improved since our last meet up. So I guess you would consider yourself a social gamer as well?
ReplyDeleteThat night was a lot of fun, Evan. I really appreciate you and Heather's help. I hope we play again soon and you know I didn't die that much....at least I didn't think haha. I'm glad you and Heather have patience and a sense of humor because it made the game actually fun and I didn't even realize how much we were getting accomplished. You better help me again Evan
ReplyDeleteYeah I had a great time playing with you guys...I was extremely bored playing by myself for 40 levels. As for you Travis, stop making demands of me "You better help me again." lol. I'm here to help and it was fun to hangout with you guys in game. As for Heather, I do consider myself a social gamer. I pretty much think the more the merrier (as long as there are no a-holes in the group).
ReplyDelete